Your privacy is very important to us. We strive to make your web browsing experience as pleasant and useful as possible, and ensure your safe use of the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
We may collect and store personal and other information that you voluntarily provide to us via the Internet when using the Site (for example, by visiting the Site or by clicking on the link from an email). The site contacts only those users who have expressed their desire to do so, when subscribing to the newsletter, attending one of our events or buying one of our products. When registering online and making purchases online, the site collects information identifying the identity of users. This information usually includes the name and email address for registration or unsubscription, as well as the name, mailing address and credit card details when registering for our events or purchasing our products. You provide us with all this data.
We also collect and store information generated automatically when you use the site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s Internet connection, which allows us, among other things, to speed up page loading for you and measure site traffic. If you have logged into our site through a social network, for example, Vkontakte, we may collect information related to your account, for example, the nickname or ID of this social network. We can also use a standard browser function — cookies, which simplify the use of the Site, and web beacons to access cookies, count the number of visitors to the Site or open electronic messages in HTML format.
While you are on the Website, we use the information received from you in different ways, including adapting the elements of the site, displaying advertising information on its pages and sending other offers via regular, email and other means. We may also share your information with third parties for various purposes, such as service providers, contractors, publishers and advertisers. If you have not notified us in the manner described below, we reserve the right to use and disclose to third parties all your information received from you while you are on the Website, in any way and for any purpose, for example, so that we or a third party can provide you with information about products and services.
Please remember that in every case when you voluntarily allow third parties to view your personal information on the Internet — for example, on bulletin boards, blogs, e—mail or chat rooms – this information may be viewed, collected and used by someone other than us. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of this information by third parties.
Also keep in mind that as the business expands, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets or another company acquires one or more of our websites, information about our users may become part of the transferred assets.
Personal information that our company collects and its use
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when subscribing to our Products or Services, in particular, name, address, phone number, billing information (such as credit card number) and the type of personal computer that will be used to access the Services. The personal information of Members collected during registration (or at any other time) is primarily used to prepare Products or Services according to your needs. Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the “Disclosure” section below.
The information you provide will not be transferred or sold to third parties. However, in certain cases described below, your information may become available to a third party.
Types of Information we collect and store
Here are some types of your information that we collect and store in order to properly provide our services to you:
- Email Address
- Postal address
- Billing address
- Encrypted credit card data
- Marital status
- Income level
- Having children
- Other answers in questionnaires and questionnaires
- Registration source
- Account creation date
- Account update dates
- IP address
- Device Type
- Operating system
- Email opening statistics
- User ID
- User actions
- Authorization history
- Detailed information about orders
- Links to the social networks page
- Country of residence
- Time zone
- Date of birth
- NPS Consumer Loyalty Index
- Your assessment of our support service
- Phone number
- Recordings of telephone conversations
- Recommendations only with your consent
- Depersonalized comments on social networks
When you use our platform, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Account creation date, Account Update Date, IP Address, Device Type, Timestamp, Operating System, Browser, Email open clicks, Login History, Order Details, Location, Language, Country, Time Zone, Registration Source
When you apply to participate in events within the framework of the International Platform for Spiritual Knowledge and Development “Formula of Faith”, some information that we may collect about you and store in connection with the provision and performance of our services for you may include age, gender, marital status, income range, education, profession, parental status, birthday, phone number.
How we use your Personal Information
The above personal information may be used to:
- Provide, improve or promote our services
- Contact you when you have agreed to receive an email newsletter
- Respond to your requests by email. For example, when Guests or Members send electronic requests to our company, the email address from which the request came is used to respond to them. We do not use the return email address from which the request came in any way for other purposes and do not disclose it to third parties.
- Track and analyze the dynamics of indicators, namely:
Behavior on the site
Email opening statistics
- Promote our products and services through:
emailing advertising, including retargeting via Google and Vkontakte
- Perform calculations, administrative and legal tasks
Who in our organization has access to your data:
Only the employees whose job description includes accessing your data to provide you with products and services purchased from us, to contact you and respond to your requests, including requests for refunds, have access to your information. These may be employees of such departments as: marketing, events, development, management, customer support. As necessary, employees get access only to the data that relates to their responsibilities.
To whom outside our organization do we disclose your data and why:
Information Processing Center
We may engage service providers to manage and improve the site, assist in certain matters, such as processing payments, sending emails, conducting research or contests, storing data, managing advertising, and some technical and customer support issues. We take appropriate measures to ensure that these service providers have access to information about you, process and store it only for permitted purposes in accordance with confidentiality requirements, including the implementation of agreements or annexes on the inviolability of personal data that comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as appropriate.
We use third-party marketing and analytics solutions. Such processing takes place on third-party platforms in accounts owned by the company, including Google Analytics. Such processing is carried out in accordance with our agreements or annexes on the inviolability of personal data with these third parties and their respective privacy policies.
Law enforcement agencies
Why do we store the information we receive from you:
We retain certain information received from you while you are a member of the site, and in certain cases when you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
- So that you can use our website;
- To fulfil your request not to disturb you;
- To return the funds to you if you’re entitled to any refund;
- To better track site traffic and provide all its users with the best working conditions;
- to comply with the terms of applicable legal, tax and accounting requirements.
If there is no legitimate ongoing production need to process your information, we will either delete or depersonalize it.
Third party data:
Authorization via associations
You will have the opportunity to connect your account op-mind.com with an account in a social network. When you decide to log in through a social network account, its website will authenticate your identity and give you access to your account on op-mind.com by clicking a single login button through a social network and providing the personal information that you have allowed us to collect.
Association with third parties
When ordering services or products directly from our Company, the personal information you provide is used to process this order. We do not share this information with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to fulfill such an order.
Cookies and tracking tools
- Memorize the country and language preferences
- Provide the information you are interested in
- Help us understand your audience and traffic patterns
- Allow you to automatically log into programs and sections of our site that require authorization
- Manage website information and present it in a form that is convenient for you
We also use web beacons to collect non-personal information about the use of our site, such as the duration of the visit, the type of browser used, the operating system and the Internet service provider. In addition, we use Google Analytics data and DoubleClick platform cookies to serve ads based on previous visits to our site by the user. We collect information about thousands of site visits and analyze it as a single array. This helps us to adapt the structure of the site to the needs of the visitors.
We may also place small “tracking images” or “beacons” on our website, in Internet advertising with the participation of third parties and in our emails. Such beacons are used together with Cookie markers to collect non-personal information about the use of our site, including the time and date of the visit, the pages viewed, the landing page, the type of browser (for example, Internet Explorer, NetScape), the type of operating system (for example, Windows, Linux or Mac), as well as the domain name of the Internet provider-visitor services (for example, AOL). We collect such information about thousands of site visits and analyze it as a whole. This information is important, in particular, for determining the effectiveness of our online advertising, for example, banners and choosing a place for future advertising on other web resources.
Disabling Cookies and beacons: If the collection of such information through Cookies and beacons is unpleasant to you, we recommend disabling these functions in your browser settings, but please remember that this will limit the effectiveness and functionality of our Company’s websites. How to disable support for Cookies and beacons is usually described in the instructions for the browser.
You can also opt out of using the DoubleClick platform cookie by going to Google’s opt-out page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
Or you can opt out of using the Google Analytics service by going to the Google Analytics opt-out page: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use Yandex. Metrica advertising tools to optimize our business. Advertising tools include:
- Remarketing through Yandex Metrics service
- Report O displayed in context-media SETI Yandex
- Assemblies with platformer
- Report on demographics and interest in Yandex metrics service
Including these Yandex. Metrica display tools, we are obliged to notify our visitors about the use of these tools, as well as that we and third-party providers use the main cookies (for example, the Yandex.Metrica cookie) or other main determining factors, and third-party cookies (for example, the DoubleClick platform cookies) or other third-party determining factors together to collect data about your actions on our site. Among other things, this allows us to contact you if you started filling out our order form, but left it blank: we send you an email reminder to complete the order. The “remarketing” function allows us to contact people who have visited our site before and adapt advertising messages to the target audience.
We strictly observe VKontakte Restrictions on the use of data.
- All advertising information collected, received or based on our advertising on VKontakte (“VKontakte advertising data”), we share only with those who act on our behalf, for example, with our service providers. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers properly protect all VKontakte advertising data or any other information received from us, restrict our use of all this information and maintain its confidentiality and security.
- We do not use VKontakte advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, mixing data for many different advertising campaigns, combining the transmission of requests and responses or redirecting by tags), except in cases of aggregate and anonymous processing (unless otherwise permitted by VKontakte) and only to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on VKontakte.
- We do not use VKontakte advertising data, including targeting criteria for advertising on VKontakte, to build, connect, edit, suppress or expand user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies a specific user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any VKontakte advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate or derivative data) to any advertising networks, advertising exchanges, data brokers and other advertising and monetization-related services.
Data security and Confidentiality Rules
Our company’s commitment to the principles of confidentiality:
Our services and websites provide measures to protect against leaking, unauthorized use and modification of information that we control. Despite the fact that we do everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by hackers of third-party organizations. If you find a security breach that threatens your data, we will do everything possible mitigate the possible damage within 72 hours from the moment our team learns about the incident.
Children’s Privacy Statement
The Children’s Privacy Statement describes our practices regarding the collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the Internet and provides important information regarding their rights with respect to such information in accordance with federal law.
- This site is not intended for children under the age of fourteen, and we do NOT knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of fourteen through the site. We filter users who want to provide personal information to prevent users under the age of fourteen from providing it. If we become aware that we unintentionally received personal data from users under the age of fourteen through the site, we will delete such information from our archives. If we change our working methods in the future, we will first obtain the confirmed consent of parents before collecting personal data from children under the age of fourteen through the site.
- Since we do not collect personal data from children under the age of fourteen through the site, we also do NOT intentionally share such information with third parties.
- We knowingly do not allow children under the age of fourteen to openly publish or otherwise distribute personal contact information through the site.
- Since we do not collect personal data from children under the age of fourteen through the site, we also do not condition their participation in online events on the site by providing their personal data.
Changes to this Policy